Wednesday 6 August 2008

Soulja Boy Tell'em Says He'll Be Casting His First Vote For Obama, Talks Bow Wow Mixtape





Turning 18 brings with it sure responsibilities, and recent natal day boy Soulja Boy Tell'em is taking at least one of them identical seriously: He's picked which candidate he's voting for.


"I'm pretty much going for Obama," he told MTV News final week. "[He's] got my vote."




He's got a serious reason for his decision: the war in Iraq. "I'm starting to sudor it," he said. "The war is crazy correct now. My auntie's over there, so we'd passion to visualise them come in back real soon."


The kid in him quickly returned to the surface, even so: "Can my vote count for two or something, since I'm a famous person?" he joked.


That side of him besides came out when he talked most his forthcoming mixtape with Bow Wow � world Health Organization has also taken a fair total of heat energy for being a teen rapper. The duo ar working on the mixtape to show up the worldly concern that although they're edward Young, they're more than ready to play with the big boys.


"There's, like, people always hating," said Soulja, who took a load of critique for some statements most his skills around the time of MTV News' "Hottest MCs in the Game" utmost year.


"He was like, 'I'm the to the highest degree hated on,' so he wanted to do a mixtape [with me] �